« Home | 2009 PAD » | Hello, This was a TV interview done a couple years... » | Day Two, why do they smile as they cause me pain? » | New Month, New Week, New Attitude! » | Back to WW » | Thursday Food Journal » | Wednesday Food Journal » | Mojo Man Lives » | All about me » | The Nickathlon »

2009 PAD 2

Change in plans for the picture a day effort. I created a new blog instead, makes it easier to add info about the picture and for ppl to leave feedback. I've named it the Daily PicNick, clever aren't I? ;)

http://dailypicnick.blogspot.com/

About me

Mojo

  • Weight Loss Mojo - the desire to stay on-program. That is, to not go over my WW point limits in my eating.
  • Exercise Mojo - the desire to run, bike and get active!

Goals/Progress

  • Get to Onederland (less than 200 lbs) by 2009. Progress: 0/15 lbs.
  • Run/workout 3 times a week
  • Recent runs:

Mojo Motivators

Mel Gets Fit button