« Home | Thursday Food Journal » | Wednesday Food Journal » | Mojo Man Lives » | All about me » | The Nickathlon » | A New Goal! » | Kensington Run » | Less Pig, More Goat » | Return to WW, Mojo Renewed » | Tuesday Return of MM »

Back to WW

Hello!

*steps up to mic* "Is this on? Is there anyone out there?"

It's been quite some time, so let me catch you up on my life! Weight-wise I was still meandering up the scale, reaching 217, but four weeks ago I decided to go back to WW. I did lose over 130 lbs when I was going regularly, so I really wanted to try to get back into that mindset and stop these gains! 217 is exactly 40 lbs higher than when I hit goal three years ago. Eek! Hadn't worked that out until just now. Das a lot!

So I went back to WW and the first two trips back were quite unsatisfying. I ended 14 days 0.6 lbs UP from where I started! I worked hard to not get frustrated, especially after I had spent the last weekend before that WI, working out more than I can ever remember! Ran on Friday, Biked on Saturday, and did a Run/Swim/Run combo on Sunday. But then last week dividends finally showed up with a 3.4 lb loss. So I'm re-invigorated about WL and WW and look forward to another good WI this Thursday.

So with the MS150, July ended as quite the active month for me.
July's totals:
Bike: 20h 43m 45s - 257.8 Mi
Run: 2h 40m 39s - 15.56 Mi
Swim: 50m - 800 Yd

Considering that all those numbers were pretty close to zero for April, May and June - that's pretty amazing!

I will try to check in more often!
Nick

Labels:

About me

Mojo

  • Weight Loss Mojo - the desire to stay on-program. That is, to not go over my WW point limits in my eating.
  • Exercise Mojo - the desire to run, bike and get active!

Goals/Progress

  • Get to Onederland (less than 200 lbs) by 2009. Progress: 0/15 lbs.
  • Run/workout 3 times a week
  • Recent runs:

Mojo Motivators

Mel Gets Fit button