« Home | New Month, New Week, New Attitude! » | Back to WW » | Thursday Food Journal » | Wednesday Food Journal » | Mojo Man Lives » | All about me » | The Nickathlon » | A New Goal! » | Kensington Run » | Less Pig, More Goat »

Day Two, why do they smile as they cause me pain?

Hello,

Pretty good day, my second on this agressive WL plan / diet. FYI - Cardio Kickboxing is painful when you don't do it that often; and my video was put on by three women who smiled broadly throughout at my anguish.

That workout was the result of an hour of failing to find a new gym. I went out to my city wellness center to check it out; they had a few treadmills and some workout machines - but most importantly, no contract and short term membership plans (1 month, 6 months). I quit Ballys over the summer since I never go there except in winter and it makes no sense to be paying that much every month. Anyway, I decided to sign up, but they said I had to come back when the admin office was open. AND, the guy would not let me workout tonight! So I left and stopped at another gym, but WAY too expensive for a 3 month deal. So I ended up home and brought up that workout off a DVR recording from FitTV. It was effective! To top it off, I went out and ran a mile in the 15 deg wind chills. I'm happy with day two.

Nick
-

Breakfast + Lunch - Target 15 points
1 coffee
1 papad
3 eggs
4 grilled cheese
2 bacon
5 palak paneer
=16

Dinner - Target 10 points
5 palak paneer
5 FA burgers w/ roasted red pepper sce

Goals Met (Y/N)

y_30 mins hard intensity exercise - prefer running
y_30 mins light or hard intensity exercise (i.e. a 30 walk @ work)
15 min hard run, 45 min kickboxing workout
y_Total Points Target 25 (20 if exercise goals not met)
26 - but a very rough estimate on home made foodstuffs
y_Water Intake Target 60 oz
FAIL_No eating after 9:30 PM (10:30)
y_Multi Vitamin Foraged

Morning WI: 218 (yesterday was 221)

About me

Mojo

  • Weight Loss Mojo - the desire to stay on-program. That is, to not go over my WW point limits in my eating.
  • Exercise Mojo - the desire to run, bike and get active!

Goals/Progress

  • Get to Onederland (less than 200 lbs) by 2009. Progress: 0/15 lbs.
  • Run/workout 3 times a week
  • Recent runs:

Mojo Motivators

Mel Gets Fit button